Our homes have become more important than ever. For many of us, it’s now where we live, work and go to school. Creating new spaces or refreshing existing rooms to be functional and well-designed can help your family thrive in these challenging times. As we all shelter in place for the foreseeable future, let Alden Miller Interiors create space in your home for adults and families to live and work. We have streamlined our full service design process to offer you design solutions quickly.
And, whether it’s a full redesign or simple changes to make limited space more functional, we have a package for everyone and will meet you where you are. Packages start at $500. If you are ready to learn more and get started, click here.
- Updating a room with a better layout, fresh paint, or new furniture and accessories
- Incorporating work-from-home or home school space into any room
- Redecorating a room using Feng Shui or emotion color theory to provide self care
- Transitioning rooms into a home office, playroom, yoga studio or family room
- Creating a stylish background for your video conferences
- Providing flexibility in your home to both have personal space and gather together
We’re all in this together
You’ll get professional design expertise and a personalized package based on your needs. We are donating 20% of proceeds from each design package purchased to help out during this global crisis (links to organizations below). You’ll get peace of mind knowing you’re making a difference while helping your family.
Access Institute – a San Francisco based non-profit offering mental health services to those in need
World Health Organization (WHO) – a global non-profit providing aid worldwide during the pandemic